Croma by Wunderman Thomson, Kolkata

With only a mere 5% of India’s 2 Million E-waste generated annually getting recycled, the remaining 95% are left in the hands of scrap dealers who simply dismantle it, instead of properly disposing it. A hazardous practice that causes irreparable damage to our planet and environment. Leading to extinction of various living species as well. So next time you want to dispose of your old electronic product, recycle it responsibly, without risking the planet.

Advertising Agency: Wunderman Thompson, Kolkata, India
Executive Creative Director: Arjun Mukherjee
Art Director: Sougata Banerjee
Copy Writer: Anurag Acharya
Branch Head: Vijay Jacob Parakkal

Polar Fans by Monkey Wrench Kolkata

As an initiative to bring ease & efficiency closer to every home in remote India & urban India – Polar decided to refresh brand connect with its consumers after 10 years – through an exciting product campaign. Using traditional art form, we devised daily life scenes that are empowered by Polar appliances, making every home productive.

Advertising Agency: Monkey Wrench Communications, Kolkata, India
Creative Director: Ashis Mridha
Associate Creative Director: Madhura Chakravarty
Head Client Servicing: Kusumanjan Banerjee
Account Management: Payel Roy
Art Directors: Sanjib Mondal, Mayuri Mukherjee
Copywriter: Suchetana Ghosh
Illustrator: Debnath Biswas

ProQuizzin League Film by YUWEUS, Kolkata

Attached is a homemade digital film created by YUWEUS to promote the online leg of the first every Quiz Sports League – the ProQuizzin League. In the future, the league will have its on-ground legs (in format like the IPLs) once the world normalizes. For now, people can enjoy the quizzing battle between 6 cities online on Youtube.
Client: ProQuizzin League
Agency: YUWEUS, Kolkata, India
Story & Script: Sanjeev Dassani
Shoot & Edit: Aanton Mookherjee
The film is totally homemade. No humans were harmed in the making of the film.