Hey Desicreative ,
I found very interesting link over Fb I think this is best. http://www.itsliquid.com/contest/
it's liquid contest
It’s LIQUID International Contest | Second Edition 2012
Submission Deadline: January 23, 2013
Winners Release: February 28, 2013
It’s LIQUID Group, in collaboration with International ArtExpo, is proud to present “It’s LIQUID International Contest – Second Edition 2012”.
The contest is born with the goal of promoting contemporary art, architecture and design through all the divulging tools that the communication platform It’s LIQUID has used for years (press release, mailing list with more than 80,000 subscribers, international contemporary art and design events realization).
Who can apply?
The contest is open to artists, architects and designers from all over the world without any limit of age and nationality. Solo artists, architects and designers can participate to the contest as well as groups.
The contest will have ten main categories:
sculpture and installation
Why enter It’s LIQUID International Contest?
It’s LIQUID International Contest promotes contemporary art, photography, architecture and design all over the world. Artists have the chance to win €50,000 in prizes, chosen both by public vote and professional jurors. And, among others, there are the chances to win a Solo Exhibition in Venice and a Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, leader cities for contemporary art.
How does it work?
Winners will be selected by public vote (which will award the Venice Art Residence) and by professional jurors’vote (which will award one Solo Exhibition in Venice, one Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, Art Residences in Rome, Istanbul and Turin, 1 year of participation in International ArtExpo’s festivals, 1 year of It’s LIQUID Platform services).
To have the chance to be the winner of an Art Residence in Venice, after applying for the contest, It’s LIQUID will upload the participants’ artworks on It’s LIQUID International Contest website and give the artists the direct link of their artworks. To vote and be voted it’s necessary to share the direct link and like it on our website. Artist with the greater number of “like” by the deadline, will be the winner. The public vote will start on January 07, 2013 until the deadline. The sooner you apply the better your chances of being the winner!
- 1 Solo Exhibition in Venice, held in one of our exclusive locations located a few meters from the Ponte di Rialto on the Canal Grande with more than 1.000 mq of exhibition area, and located between San Marco square and the Arsenale, one of the main exhibition spaces of the Biennale of Venice
- 1 Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, held in one of our exclusive venues in the centre of the City, in the Beyoğlu district nearby Taksim square
- 1 exclusive art residence in Venice, located near Campo Santa Margherita (public vote award)
- 1 exclusive art residence in Rome, located in the centre of the City, nearby the Pantheon
- 2 exclusive art residences in Istanbul, located in the centre of the City, in the Beyoğlu district nearby Taksim square
- 3 exclusive art residences in Turin (Italy), located in the artistic and cultural centre of the City
- 1 year of participation in International Art Festivals organized by International ArtExpo.
International ArtExpo is an independent group of artists with the objective to use new technologies to globalize the language of art, to connect the conceptual points of contact of artists working in every part of the world, all united in the thick plot of the world net. International ArtExpo works with a number of national and international galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and writers from all over the world
- 1 year of interviews, publications and specials on the It’s LIQUID Platform and one year of email announcements sent to the mailing list dedicated (more than 80.000 subscribers).
It’s LIQUID Group is a platform of communication dedicated to art, architecture and design. It’s LIQUID Group announces international events of art, new architectural projects, call for artists, products of design and diffuses them through a mailing list dedicated with more than 80.000 subscribers from all over the world. Among the mailing list subscribers, international galleries, museums, institutions, artists, architects and designers selected