App to guide you through IIT fest

Make your general posts here. About just everything!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

Sundeep

App to guide you through IIT fest

Post by Sundeep »

Mood-Indigo, the musical cum cultural extravaganza of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B), has launched an interactive application, based on Augmented Reality (AR), WOWSOME APP, that not only speaks and gives information of the itinerary but will also act as a guide for visitors when they are on the campus using location mapper.

Mood Indigo plans a large scale integration to provide its audience with one of a kind experience through augmented reality and it's all set to launch its AR enabled poster and be the first college festival to do so. The fest will display the change in the way one will interact with print media.By enabling this students and participants across the nation will experience print media in an elevated communicative manner. By using splendid and efficient visual content, WOWSOME shall aid to promote this festival through a radical approach. Adding that, as Wowsome was being upgraded on a daily basis, more and more features would be added to it by the time the Mood-I festival happens on the campus from December 18-21.

Source: Now, an app to guide you through IIT fe - Asian Age
Attachments
Mood Indigo Interactive Print-WOWSOME App.jpg
Saumya

Re: App to guide you through IIT fest

Post by Saumya »

excellent initiative though I felt deign could be improved./
Kikikikikiki bleach-treated my avatar! Isn't she sweet?