All discussions regarding new Campaigns go here.
Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir
- Posts: 1879
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:02 am
- Location: Somewhere in a WPP agency in India
How could they make this ad? Using a cause to sell garments. Ugly.
(add to that disinterested models who look underpaid)
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 pm
no copy only inspiration..whatever
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:57 pm
- Location: Garage
very very bad stuff. is this what agencies are churning out these days?
Truth Hurts. But bad advertising hurts even more.
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:51 pm
- Location: Bharat
Forget agencies. What is wrong with the marketing guys there...
- Posts: 1680
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 am
- Location: Mother Earth
Terrible. Smeone must have hought hey can ride a cause.
Kikikikikiki bleach-treated my avatar! Isn't she sweet?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests