Fingerprints creative studio

All discussions related to Animation and Graphic Deign go here...

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

Urdhva D

Fingerprints creative studio

Post by Urdhva D »

Fingerprints is an independent, creatively led advertising agency that creates strong and provocative relationships between companies and their customers.

Fingerprints, a creative studio and branding agency based in Chennai, India. Their business-driven design spans advertising, branding, online and multimedia needs. From Music to Food, Construction, Clothing, Health, Financial, Charities and Investment,their brands rely on them to deliver solutions that not only push brand messages but pull consumers in.

Click on the link to know more about them..
http://www.fingerprintscreative.com/index.html
Attachments
print13.jpg
identity5.jpg
identity
identity
print11.jpg
packaging
packaging
sumedhsonare

Re: Fingerprints creative studio

Post by sumedhsonare »

i really like the Le Magneto symbol..very nice experiment with negative shape depicting a lounge chair with a 'C' or a horseshoe magnet relating to the name depicting both as magnet,a cafe and also depicts a lounge chair..excellent..:D
Urdhva D

Post by Urdhva D »

same here sumedh..... that logo is really impressive....i like the colors they used too.... :D
Jha.sachin

Post by Jha.sachin »

i liked the ZARA one 'redefining the buzzed airport'
in the first one the illustration style using negative space is really good.
sumedhsonare

Post by sumedhsonare »

true..gives a sense of elegence to the identity and makes the symbol stand out..many a times the two color scheme works in major favour of lounge branding be it Blue Frog's blue black scheme of HardRock's brown yellow scheme..
Hasmukh

Post by Hasmukh »

what is Le Magneto?

Urdhva, I have been following your posts. You have been writing about these amazing design shops in India. what do you think is the economic viability of these design shops? Do you think clients are paying them enough?
mere...paise zara badhayenge...Boss??
Urdhva D

Post by Urdhva D »

Le Magneto is a coffee lounge...!

and as far as the payments and all is concerned....i think if the work is really good and impressive clients wont mind paying. but it is true that there are many such firms which want good work but wont pay for it.

situation for the designers in industry today is pretty uptight...they have to establish their unique identity and style for clients to approach them and pay them for whatever they deserve. but in order to do this a designer needs a good team and full time dedication.
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

from my experience its been touch getting clients to pay well for design. They will spend millions making shitty interios but would balk at paying a graphic designer.
Urdhva D

Post by Urdhva D »

ya that is very true.....
i think its time for clients to understand that graphic designers also work equally hard to make the design...

people who dont understand this are those people exact people who think all design is FASHION DESIGN...!:D
basant kumar

Post by basant kumar »

loved the Magneto logo. Is it a real cafe or just scam work?
Urdhva D

Post by Urdhva D »

I think its just a Project!!!
Saumya

Post by Saumya »

Urdhva D wrote:ya that is very true.....
i think its time for clients to understand that graphic designers also work equally hard to make the design...

people who dont understand this are those people exact people who think all design is FASHION DESIGN...!:D

are you saying designers who work in the fashion industry (NOT the owners of the labels) are getting paid well? I had two friends working for a fashion designer in Delhi and they weren't getting paid well at all...
Kikikikikiki bleach-treated my avatar! Isn't she sweet?
Anjana Kamat

Post by Anjana Kamat »

I don't know about payments, but a true design is very satisfying. Its soooo nice to see your creations appreciated and displayed/used in the real world.
sumedhsonare

Post by sumedhsonare »

Anjana Kamat wrote:I don't know about payments, but a true design is very satisfying. Its soooo nice to see your creations appreciated and displayed/used in the real world.
true anjana..it gives you pleasure to do more and more good work :)