Custom Logo Design Tips

Any suggestions for improvement, any support requirements etc go here...

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

LogoDesigner

Custom Logo Design Tips

Post by LogoDesigner »

Logos can be explained as Visual icons that provide an exceptional recognition aspect of a product or company and also to provide immediate visual identification of an organization that creates brand successively. Business owners and excessively passionate creators often can go off track in its efforts to design the perfect logo. There are multiple instances of the logo designs that appear obviously irresponsibly onto non figurative. Many of these logos without regard to the application process. Here in this article will tell you how to create a logo. Some guidelines below. It is very essential to keep in mind that the logo is a business tool. The idea of design should start with the duty to represent your business as a competent and professional. It is also sure to avoid using elements that may offer a "dated" as the flower of the 1970s. A Custom Logo Design should be contemplating how, when and where the design will be used. Also include cost bang on your product from the day it was announced. You can also hire an artist to amass shapes and colors.
Jha.sachin

Re: Custom Logo Design Tips

Post by Jha.sachin »

nice explanation of the logo design for the branding purpose.
TruthHurts

Post by TruthHurts »

spam post.
Truth Hurts. But bad advertising hurts even more.
RosaSmile

Post by RosaSmile »

I speak to you as a printer / graphic designer - the best format for logos is any program that is vector based. Logos should be able to blown up if need be. Anything created as an image only will have trouble being used for many functions. Just something to think about. Of course I'm going to tell you Illustrator is the best program for this but I understand it is expensive, BUT my coworker just told me that Adobe is offering something new now where you can RENT the program! Good luck!

How To Design A Logo With Photoshop|Logo Design
PreetiSangal

Post by PreetiSangal »

Here I also want to mention some sweet and short Tips

1. Be unique and clever
2. Understand the brand
3. Color is key
4. What's in a name?
5. Keep it easy and flexible
6. Don't expect instant success
7. Use online resources and tools

Hope this help to create your custom logo.