"Without You!"

All TVCs related stuff here

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

antzfx

"Without You!"

Post by antzfx »

In Kochi, we have two PVRs (One is a Cinemax converted into a new, sparkling PVR) to watch films. That means, I can almost recite the order and names of all advertisers of PVR. At the time of writing, the most annoying in-theater-ad at any PVR is Amitabh Bachan starrer 'JD App' -- Just Dial.

But there are some gems too. I always waited for the following TVC of Monte Carlo (Oswal Woolen Mills/Nahar Group) to be screened because I loved the song very much!

The same video is also playing non-stop in Monte Carlo's website.

Today I managed to identify the song as "Without you" included in the 'Moon Heart EP' by Wasted Ceremony (Shree Saha from Kolkata).

Enjoy Moon Heart EP in SoundCloud.
Last edited by Paramvir on Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected YouTube Embeds
antzfx

Re: "Without You!"

Post by antzfx »

Somehow the Youtube links above are not appearing as embedded frames; I might have done something wrong! :shock:
Paramvir
Site Admin

Post by Paramvir »

I have corrected the YouTube Embeds. And made a post explaining how to here.

Also glad to know you like the Sree Saha soundtrack! and the TVC too. There aren't too many nice TVCs being made today.
Nether are too many nice logos/posters etc. We must work on this and somehow improve the quality of design work outputted.

I am not saying designers are not good. I am saying clients are not buying good work.
antzfx

Post by antzfx »

Creating TVCs for fashion brands or electronics are 'comparatively easy' (my personal opinion from a UX Designer's angle ;) ) compared with products like toilet cleaner or paper clips!
Abbas-Harpik.png
Abbas-Harpik.png (199.7 KiB) Viewed 2197 times