Advertising market’s future is Augmented Reality

The best, the worst and everything in between. Discuss them here. Applaud them or tear them to shreds!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

Sundeep

Advertising market’s future is Augmented Reality

Post by Sundeep »

Augmented Reality is able to check for the challenges faced by Marketing & Advertising Industry.

Augmented Reality understands today’s advertising market’s competitiveness and works towards addressing the customer’s needs by offering creative solutions for increased interactivity and engagement. Apart from that, it allows to measure, report and analyse the ROI (Return on Investment) on ad Campaign, obtained enhance your perception of the real world with intelligent, visual and delightful digital content. It is a hyper-immersive way to interact with the surroundings and changes the way you see the world by breaking the only remaining disconnect between your digital and real life.

Augmented Reality in India, enriching the consumer’s experience by delivering seamless interactive visual content that pops up their world in an entertaining and informative manner in all fields like fashion, luxury and Jewellery (Myntra, Versace, Hartmann, L’oreal, The Indian Luxury Expo, Manoharlal, Maya, Gitanjali, Malabar Gold), e commerce (flipkart, Pepperfry), real estate (Commonfloor, 99acres, India Property, PBEL), automobile (Jaguar India), Magazines (Wedding Vows), Books (Scion of Ikshvaku?, Priya Shakti), Newspaper (The Hindu, Deccan Chronicle, Metro India), Photography (Joseph Radhik), shopping malls (Inorbit, DLF Mall, Lulu Mall – vodafone), restaurants (KFC), Entertainment (Baahubali, Manam, kochadaiyaan, Go Goa Gone), gaming (Disney’s Star Wars App), Brands (7Up, Lays) and many others.

According to marketing analysts India is among the top 5 countries that enable extensive Augmented Reality research and the mobile analyst Tomi Ahonen says that Augmented Reality has the potential to be “the 8th mass market to evolve, following print, recordings, cinema, radio, TV, the Internet and mobile”.
Hasmukh

Re: Advertising market’s future is Augmented Reality

Post by Hasmukh »

I totally agree with you on this one. How else does on create engagement?
mere...paise zara badhayenge...Boss??
Saumya

Post by Saumya »

I have been thinking a lot about AR and I think thats where it is heading. Thats the natural growth for enhanced interaction, and advertising and brands must move towards this space.
Kikikikikiki bleach-treated my avatar! Isn't she sweet?
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

This is very true actually. Only if the 'creatives' get it.