Will Advertiser's save brand " Maggi"

Make your general posts here. About just everything!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

Jamwal

Will Advertiser's save brand " Maggi"

Post by Jamwal »

Last one week has turned out to be what can be called as "Catastrophe" for Nestle and their earlier much liked product called " Maggi". Now when all the damage has been done and everyone from Brand ambassadors to Maggi's much loyal consumers seem to be disaffiliate themselves from the product and the company, It becomes very interesting to see how again "Maggi" will make a come back or it will vanish completely.

It takes long to make a brand but takes very less to lose it all. We have seen rise of coca cola and cadbury from once having completely lost what they had! but it took a lot of effort from their brand communication team.
Advertising agencies have backed their accounts with back up ideas. If for coca-cola it was Aamir Khan visiting factories and convincing people that coke was perfect to drink for Cadbury it was constant struggle year on year to build brand equity again. Though Face of Amitabh Bacchan was used bury the fact that Cadbury too had issue with contamination of their products.

"Publicis"- Ad Agency for Maggi will have to come strong and if anything that can make or break the brand it's going to be its strategy of return and campaign that should be best from "Publicis".

Hope RajKumari's mom doesn't change special name of her special daughter, Maggi toh ab special rahi nahi.

:P

Awaiting return of Maggi 2....and Real Ambassador's and creatives(Advertiser's) who can revive the brand.
amey katkar

Re: Will Advertiser's save brand " Maggi"

Post by amey katkar »

19 Crores in Product testing and 445 Crores in advertising, these are Maggie spends.

But didn't Nestle stopped the distribution of Maggi? That means no more Advertisements.

India’s national food safety authorities have ordered Nestlé to stop selling and producing Maggi, before that only Swiss giants withdrew themselves from Indian market to avoid confusion. Well that's a move i must say.

I guess there won't be any Maggi 2, but i would love to have it back. Still i have 2 packs of Maggi in my kitchen. Waiting for the perfect day to eat or to show my kids this is what we used to eat in our childhood.
no copy only inspiration..whatever
Anurag

Post by Anurag »

They will reach an amicable settlement. Meanwhile, a national brand will find space to thrive in the absence of Maggi.
Advertising is 90% Gadhagiri 10% Pfaff
amey katkar

Post by amey katkar »

One more twist: HUL's noodle brand Knoor has been recalled from Goa, Maharashtra etc
Should i call END OF NOODLE ERA :lol: :lol:

Also, just like drug peddlers, there will be Maggie Peedlars in the future :lol: snorting like coke. lol
no copy only inspiration..whatever
TruthHurts

Post by TruthHurts »

Maggi will be back. But before that, Wai Wai will take over the market.
Truth Hurts. But bad advertising hurts even more.
TruthHurts

Post by TruthHurts »

As I said, Maggi is on its way back! Things are sorted!
Truth Hurts. But bad advertising hurts even more.