PS// New Delhi Looking for Creative Talent Now!

Ok Guys! Heres it! One of the most under the carpet areas, but one that funds most of our car EMIs. Advertising Freelance. Post Jobs and debates. Get work and buy another Car!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

bharathyd

PS// New Delhi Looking for Creative Talent Now!

Post by bharathyd »

When was the last time you saw an Indian ad that blew you away? If you can’t remember, we need you to help us make one that will, blow you away that is.

Please See, New Delhi, is a creative boutique agency, do check us out http://www.please-see.com or contact at +919999140640 or email at jobs@please-see.com

We are looking for creative people to come join our mad bandwagon or to help us make the ad world better.

We would love to meet you this week, so get in touch with us, lets fix up a meeting and we can discuss you and your brilliant portfolio over a cup of coffee.

We eagerly wait for you to come and impress us, for the sake of greater advertising good!
Canis major

Re: PS// New Delhi Looking for Creative Talent Now!

Post by Canis major »

Hi,

I'm looking for any freelance work urgently. I've been physically semi incapacitated for 4 months now, but my brain works. We can always skype and see where we can go from there. Hope I hear from you.

sujoynathmedialabs.wordpress.com is my blog.

Thanks,

Canis
Ek Kanya

Re: PS// New Delhi Looking for Creative Talent Now!

Post by Ek Kanya »

Sending you our folio...