Yamaraj - Outdoor/Ambient live stunt advertising

All posts related to New Media and any kind of Innovations

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

Paramvir
Site Admin

Yamaraj - Outdoor/Ambient live stunt advertising

Post by Paramvir »

By and large, Indians are a God-fearing and superstitious lot. Zara, a popular Tapas Bar in Chennai, in association with Chennai Traffic Police decided to address drunken driving (responsible for 70% of road fatalities in India), by leveraging this mindset. Yama, the God of Death from Hindu mythology was used to drive home the message, quietly arriving in the patron's car when the valet brought it back. Seeing the God of Death as a wake-up call, most patrons who experienced the live stunt opted to use the drivers-for-hire service.

Chief Creative Officer: Prasoon Joshi
Regional Creative Director: Anil Ralph Thomas
Creative Director: Rathish P Subramaniam, Melvin Jacob
Art Director: Rathish P Subramaniam
Copywriter: Ketan Deshpande, Melvin Jacob, Anil Ralph Thomas
Illustrator: Sandeep Kottila
Client Servicing: Vijay Jacob, Rahul Jain
[youtube]EsSenbHekes[/youtube]
Jamwal

Re: Yamaraj - Outdoor/Ambient live stunt advertising

Post by Jamwal »

This one is really unique way and also effective.

I had recently met a guy from TOI for outdoor advertising, He told me that all his hoardings at highways which could not find good prices were all painted with welfare messages like "don't drink and drive" etc, After this he specifically started getting bids for these spaces, With specific mentions like the space close to that flyover which has this mention"xyz" We need it.

So if anyone requires use this business idea.

Another one

Also someone was complaining me recently, This guy has house in Amritsar close to Golden temple 2yrs back a young lad came to him and said he wants to put some banner on top of his house and wanted a deal and lease this place for 10 yrs. Paying this guy 3k every month, With 25% hike every year, thinking what a deal wise man said yes and got deal done, but he repents now seeing fortune of this other guy who charges close to avg 1lakh for this space,, which is visible from golden Temple to everyone and is best site for any company.
Paramvir
Site Admin

Re: Yamaraj - Outdoor/Ambient live stunt advertising

Post by Paramvir »

I believe you need a municipal license to get a BillBoard on your property.