are cell phones over-rated

Make your general posts here. About just everything!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

mshappylaina

are cell phones over-rated

Post by mshappylaina »

what do you people think of the 21th century trend of cellphones these days... is it just a fasion statement or just a new reason for
people to have them?
vimal

Post by vimal »

Ya dude, I think they are highly overrated. I mean,wat do U need a fone for?? U call, recieve a call and msg, end of story. Simple. Dunno, wat the big hoo-haa bout fones is. I got ppl in office who carry fone worth 24,000 grand, and they lose their fone left, right and centre, or the software goes bad or simply becomes old model for them and they go ahead and buy another fone. ISome model sound great, some look great, some flip open...oooh yeah baby, opening the fone on ur own is so much pain, and guess wat, so many of them ake pictues too, s now got so many budding fotographers around U in office!! t's alright, it's their money but if U ask me, it's criminal to spend so much on a fone.
why just fone, there are a hoards of wannabes who carry this new toy, Ipod. Man, it's the ultimate fashion accessory. I mean I have ppl in office coming upto U and cooing, man, i totally dig ur music, please gimme ur music, I need ur music, It's so meeeeeeeeeee! oh yeah??!! Ppl get a life, just coz ur Ipod can hold some 4,000 songs, U want the entire world's music so that U can flaunt it to ur frends. U dont evenhave an idea bout this music but it's cool to have it in that tiny box. Somebody has taken days and hours of tracking and downloading that music in their comp(and ya, I am totally in support of piracy or illegal download watever U call it, coz its impossible to buy all the music and DVDs U want, wid the money U are paid) and U want it in ur Ipod, just like that. Get a life! :evil:
Ek Kanya

Re: are cell phones over-rated

Post by Ek Kanya »

It is interesting to reopn this post. I wonder what Vimal has to say now.
shrutigoyal

Post by shrutigoyal »

Lol.. after reading vimal's comment Iam scared in goin against his views.. :D ..
Hasmukh

Post by Hasmukh »

yeah but he is talking about feature phones which are long since dead!
mere...paise zara badhayenge...Boss??
vimal

Post by vimal »

Ek Kanya, It's been 6 years and my views or my phone still haven't changed. No wait, my phone has, i got a 4 grand worth of phone compared to the 1600 bucks worth phone i used to have. So yeah, in this time of smartphones and all that, i stilll am not smart enough to use one :/

Shruti, it's just my personal view, we both are entitled to one :)

HAsmukh, gladly me and my views on fancy gadgets are very much alive and kicking :D
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

:) so which phone do you have?
pareshaegis

Post by pareshaegis »

Hi i am from Outsource SharePoint Development Company. We Provide Custom Word wide SharePoint Application Development, SharePoint 2010 Development, SharePoint 2013 Development service as per client requirement.

All your query about SharePoint Development are welcome.

Thanks.