music fest 2013

All posts related to New Media and any kind of Innovations

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

sumit_kumar

music fest 2013

Post by sumit_kumar »

blue lotus festival: a folk festival is going to be organized in pushkar in february 2013. it is a great festival as i have heard from my friend. the artist line up is also good in this festival.
Ek Kanya

Re: music fest 2013

Post by Ek Kanya »

How do you know? Have you been to the festival earlier? Whats it about? Indian music? western? Classic? Folk? Wha are the dates?
sumit_kumar

Post by sumit_kumar »

no. i am going to this festival first time and i came to know from my friends.it is an indian folk music festival based on tadition of rajasthan and will be from 13th to 18th february 2013.
Paramvir
Site Admin

Post by Paramvir »

You should post this on DesiShoots.com

the shooting crew will be more excited by this.
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

someone should post some pics :)

also the itenary.
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

Discover over 300 talented artists from incredible states of India such as Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Chhattisgarh, Kerela, West Bengal and many more!
Explore the best of flourishing as well as vanishing unique genres of Indian traditional music – Qawwali, Bhajan, Kafi, Bheth, Waai, Chang Nritya, Kalbelia, Shram Geet, Deru, Folk Instrumentals, Jangda, Lokgeet, Bhangra, Luddi and many others.
Diversity of traditional Indian culture find its musical expression in the variety of extraordinary and distinctive Indian vocalists. Emotional intensity and surprising engagement into story sung in the language we don’t even understand make a common characteristics of the phenomenon of charismatic Indian voices.
Rough and fearless timbre of the last Waai singer, long sustained vibrant notes of most energetical Punjabi singer and high- pitched Jangda songs summoning the birds– an unique vocal selection of Indian folk to encounter only at BLF 2013.