FontShop 'Font Me I'm Famous'

Here you can discuss Digital creative, new websites, online campaigns and virals, technology etc
Paramvir
Site Admin

FontShop 'Font Me I'm Famous'

Post by Paramvir »

FontShop and Proximity BBDO Paris launch a worldwide campaign targeted at the world’s most creative people: “Font Me I’m Famous”

FontShop, the first independent retailer for desktop, web and mobile typefaces, wanted to spark creative people’s curiosity for its 150,000 fonts catalogue by making them play with one of the things that makes theirfonts so special: their names.

With the “Font Me I’m Famous” campaign, FontShop and Proximity BBDO Paris target art and advertising creatives through a worldwide integrated initiative:

· By asking them to guess fonts’ names based on those of famous people (the fonts enigma) in a print campaign displayed in various creative-minded magazines.

· By inviting them to create their own “Font Me I’m Famous” posters by playing on words and names on a dedicated web/mobile site: http://www.fontmeimfamous.com

Ultimately, the experience will incite them to browse the extensive FontShop catalogue and to look at fonts in a whole new way.

CREDITS:
Agency: Proximity BBDO, Paris
Client: FontShop

Chief Creative Officer: Valérie Levy-Harrar
Art Director: Eric Perrin
Copywriter: Grégory Tormo
Digital Art Director: Stéphane Faure
Motion Designer: Jérémy Delhuvennes
Sound Designer: Aymeric Lepage
Planner: Nicolas Orsoni-Durand
Chief Executive Officer: Olivier Rippe
Account Director: Caroline Lacaille
Project Manager: Coralie Koen
Communication Manager : Emmanuelle Aquino
Advertiser’s Supervisor: Mimi Rosenheim
Creative Development Manager: Guillaume Rancurel
Deputy Technical Manager: Benoit Quette
Developer: Damien Moreau
Attachments
Sharon.jpg
Gilberto.jpg
Aretha.jpg
jungle ki raani

Re: FontShop 'Font Me I'm Famous'

Post by jungle ki raani »

Thats nice they should run this campaign min India. Its about time Indians started paying for fonts.
mein jungle ki raani, tumhari honey.