Top MBA school

Discuss the Agency. The Good. the Bad. The Ugly. Find out more before you take the leap!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

fetzeran

Top MBA school

Post by fetzeran »

What should I do to get into a good MBA school? I am about to graduate and currently looking for a job. I plan to pursue an MBA in 2-3 years time. What kinds of preparation should do to get into a good b-school? Also, what kinds of post-college careers that carries more weight on an business-school-bound resume?
amey katkar

Re: Top MBA school

Post by amey katkar »

if you are planning to do it after 2 years, then you must opt for a job which will help you when you do your mba eg marktg,finance etc... but first and foremost you must score good in you entrance exam which will secure your place in good Bschools..i recommend that by doing a job will help you explore the market and when you do your mba then you are almost 70% ready...!!! but try working hard for your entrance exam and get goood score..in which sector are you planning to do your mba?
no copy only inspiration..whatever
shrutigoyal

Re: Top MBA school

Post by shrutigoyal »

If you want to study in maharashtra than you have to secure good marks in MH-CET. There are many other competitive exams like MAT ,CAT, ZAT etc. in which MAT is the easiest among all national level competitive exams. Ya but Amey is right you have to decide first where do you wanna go as in which in which field,finance if you love playing with numbers or Marketing,if you are good in selling and convincing others,Retail,International Business,IT ETC ETC.. You decide in which field you have interest.?? :)