Excellent work MP Tourism by Ogilvy

All discussions regarding new Campaigns go here.

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

shikharkamat

Excellent work MP Tourism by Ogilvy

Post by shikharkamat »

Loved this series by Ogilvy.

Bhopal
This Historical circuit begins at the imposing archways of one of Asia's largest mosques, Taj-ul-Masajid. Walk through the fascinating Chowk, explore Shaukat Mahal, Sadar Manzil and Gohar Mahal. Enjoy a cultural afternoon at Bharat Bhawan, Museum of Man and the imposing State Museum. Spend the evening at Van Vihar and the Boat Club. And rest to prepare for spiritual Sanchi.

Sanchi
Make your way to the great Supa. Built by Emperor Ashoka in the 3rd century BC, it is one of the most revered Buddhist monuments in India. Stop by the Gateways, the 5th century AD Gupta Temple and the Great Bowl. Sanchi, a World Heritage site, will leave you with a yearning to know more about ancient India. The answers are at Bhimbetka.

Bhimbetka
Bhimbetka, a World Heritage site, dates earlier than Sanchi. It's an Archaeological treasure of over 600 rock shelters of the Neolithic Age. Explore the caves, see paintings of the early settlers depicting hunting, dancing, animal fights and honey collection. When you wish for a breath of fresh air, head to Pachmarhi.

Pachmarhi
Pachmarhi, a leisurely hill resort, is ideal to rest your feet after all that exploring. Drive through enchanting woods to the Mahadeo Temple stopping by at the overwhelming Handi Khoh. Enjoy the majestic Bee Falls, visit the Hilltop Pandav Caves and wind up watching the sun go down sleepily at Dhoopgarh. Yes, it's been a good journey.
Attachments
mptourism.jpg
Tumhara naam kya hai Basanti?
Saumya

Re: Excellent work MP Tourism by Ogilvy

Post by Saumya »

These guys have been doing good work for MP Tourism. But apart from these nice clever 'advertisingy' print, I also want to see what MP looks like! That route would be gorgeous as well.
Kikikikikiki bleach-treated my avatar! Isn't she sweet?
Anurag

Post by Anurag »

I loved these ads...
Advertising is 90% Gadhagiri 10% Pfaff
bajajsachin

Post by bajajsachin »

People who want to know more about tourism in India can visit online and get more information just in clicks.
bajajsachin

Post by bajajsachin »

Exploring the world wide travel destinations is so exciting.But where to get the traveling ideas? The Better India is a platform where one can get authentic traveling information's. However that site disappoint me in images section of the tourism. I have seen many websites in India has great tourism images which is really lacking. Perhaps I am also checking sites like sikkimtrip and linkagetours-travels for more information's.