New Website for India's Entertainment Icons

Make your general posts here. About just everything!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

vikas

New Website for India's Entertainment Icons

Post by vikas »

Although WADA Lionelle and her teammates were not computer engineers nor programmers, they created a website interface which will expose India’s entertainment ICONs to the locals and allow the talent and diversity of entertainment within India to be exposed to the world, like no other website. The website's services and interface are exceptionally unique and the fact that this international website, which provides a valuable service in every country worldwide, was created in large part by a local from India adds to the uniqueness of this project.

iconoLand.com is the website and the functionality and services of the website will eliminate the costly and inefficient marketing techniques which the entertainers and establishments surrounding India have to utilize on today's social networking websites. With iconoLand, entertainments will be discovered more easily as the users within every city of the world will be able to simply click on their region and then click the category and genre of entertainment within that city to see all of the various entertainment’s ICONs. The website is aiming to be the number 1 source for entertainment’s information due to its policy aimed at answering the question of "Where can I chill out this week?" No longer will the entertainment’s establishments and entertainers will be required to pay for SEO and pay-per-click, whereas with iconoLand, they will get their personalized ICON discovered more often and more easily and yet, it’s free.

Lionelle teamed up with people from over 22 countries because “As a mother, I love to have fun with my daughter. Secondly I had loved to experience entertainments from other cultures and encourage each one of you to go out there and relieve your stress.” Also, she looked forward to proving the stereotypes of the entertainments in India to be outdated and untrue. With iconoLand, the wide diversity of entertainment options in India will no longer be condensed into the top three results of a search engine or the limited list of "Top Things To Do", which countless websites offer.

An information revolution is occurring within each country of the world and iconoLand will be the first website ever to be launched by fans of entertainment who no longer wanted the search engines to control what entertainment or which artists/performers the world would be exposed to. No matter the city, the age, the language or the culture, people just want to find their favorite people, musics, styles, sports, and scenes, now with iconoLand, they will find their ICON and realize that their favorite people are within every country of the world.

https://www.iconoland.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRSMg ... c7andG26ZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Q51gARfww
"Main Kahan Hoon?"