vikas

Vadilal Ice Cream TVC by Venus Films

Post by vikas » Tue May 05, 2015 4:47 pm

CLIENT- VADILAL
BRAND- ICE TROOPER
Agency- The Co. Ahmedabad
PRODUCTION HOUSE- Venus Productions
Director Ravi Jain

VADILAL ice cream has unveiled its latest tv commercial for its product ICE TROOPER in a visually beautifully animated adventure film directed by Ravi Jain & produced by Venus Productions for The Co. Ahmedabad​ in its first ever VFX move to animation.

This film also marks the debut of Director Ravi Jain & Production house Venus Productions in its first ever VFX animation film which has now been receiving great reviews for the high quality and international standard of the film made with PRANA STUDIOS.​

​Aimed at little adults, the
Vadilal Ice trooper film has everything that kids love, a super hero, monsters, adventure, magic and of course ice creams. The Co. is the Ahmedabad based agency behind the script and its content. "The script had all the elements to make it a fun film. When we decided to go completely animation, we took it a notch higher. And with a brand which is almost synonymous with ice creams, we could take the liberty to approach it in an unconventional manner. " says Director Ravi Jain who has made his first animation film of his career with the Ice Trooper.

With kids being a target audience, the film has gained lot of appreciation for its animation quality and content from industry leaders. When asked how does it feel to make his first animation film and gain such appreciation, Ravi adds, "Honestly, I was never keen into animation. I had barely seen any animation films. When I got the script I got down to watching lot of animation stuff. I was completely blown once I started seeing animation films & then I realized what I had been missing. It was a completely new world for me. You could do whatever u want. There were no boundaries or limitations visually. I have always been visually inclined person & I made up my mind to do something very interesting with this one since it had a potential to be one of the best. The idea was to make it look like a sleek, stylish promo with an adrenaline rush & a high end adventure trip with lots of sound effects. Since it was my first animation film i wanted to make it one of the best around. We were blessed to have a studio like Prana who has worked on film like Planes, Tinker bell series, Troy and many international projects. I am itching to work on another animation film. I am extremely proud of this one & will cherish it for long."

Venus Productions has produced over two hundred tv commercials and this has been their first animated film. The production house hails from the same house of VENUS FILMS & MUSIC and is the ad film segment of the company led by Anil Jain.

"Main Kahan Hoon?"

amey katkar

Re: Vadilal Ice Cream TVC by Venus Films

Post by amey katkar » Thu May 21, 2015 6:00 pm

What was the budget?
TOO HARSH TO ASK.
no copy only inspiration..whatever

Anjana Kamat

Re: Vadilal Ice Cream TVC by Venus Films

Post by Anjana Kamat » Fri May 22, 2015 3:36 pm

The hero character is boring.