Rquire Freekace work

Ok Guys! Heres it! One of the most under the carpet areas, but one that funds most of our car EMIs. Advertising Freelance. Post Jobs and debates. Get work and buy another Car!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

susha07

Rquire Freekace work

Post by susha07 »

Dear Sir/madam

I Sushant Pawar from Mumbai. I am working in ad agency as a Viasualiser. I have work exeperince of print media. I am searching some freelance work. If any one give me some, it will be good thing for me.

Reagards,
Sushant Pawar
Ek Kanya

Re: Rquire Freekace work

Post by Ek Kanya »

sushant, can yu please upload some of your work? lets see what kind of work you are doing?
star

Post by star »

yes sushant, it would be good to see your work.
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

press, logos, posters, invites, anything that you would have designed...
susha07

Post by susha07 »

Hello Guys,
Thank you for replay me
This is Portfolio: http://sushantpawar.daportfolio.com

I hope you guys will defently help me.

Sushant
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

ok, i saw some work on your site that I am posting here:
Attachments
adidas.jpg
vodafone.jpg
c04cf6425ea42c2083f870faee4bce64.jpg
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

and some logos done by susha07. (see this is how you are supposed to showcase your work. no one is going to click through s many links)
Attachments
logos.jpg
susha07

Post by susha07 »

I m sorry Ek Kanya, but my qeustion are still there.
Ek Kanya

Post by Ek Kanya »

you question about getting freelance work?
susha07

Post by susha07 »

Yes Ek Kanya
vikram sharma

Post by vikram sharma »

Antzfx on the forum has been working on a lot of freelance assignmnets. you should ask him for advice.
Fight the recession! Spend more money! Increase our Wages!
antzfx

Post by antzfx »

I am not doing "a lot of" freelance assignments as Vikram Sharma says! I wish I had...

Most of the work I receive are originated from my blog and website.
But how to get enough designs to post in a blog? The following strategy helped me much.

1. Take part in design related competitions. Display your entries in your blog and explain the logic behind it.
Eg: The design of BarCamp 8 Conference logo held at YAHOO! Bangalore gave me instant recognition among the people related with start-up ventures.
2. Take all the 'thankless' and 'unpaid' job that comes to your way. Since it is an unpaid design work, no need to sacrifice your creativity as in a client project and make sure that you can show this work in your portfolio.
Eg: I voluntarily do all the branding work for my department at IISc Bangalore.
3. My brother is active in forums like Bangalore Open Coffee Club (Google Group), Headstart network (Google Group), Start-up Saturdays at IIMB... He alerts me when some work is advertised there.
4. I regularly visit forums like Smashing Magazine Forum, Design India (Yahoo Group)... Some design works are announced there.
5. Be active in social networking sites or online forums dedicated to design. Discuss your work, take criticisms positively and do the corrections...

These are just pointers. I am sure that the more experienced people in this desiCreative Forum will share their views.
MissMallu

Post by MissMallu »

FREELANCE INDIAis another nice site. You have topay to become a proper member but it generates a lot of work.
susha07

Post by susha07 »

Thanks ANTZFX, i m already stat working on that route.

antzfx wrote:I am not doing "a lot of" freelance assignments as Vikram Sharma says! I wish I had...

Most of the work I receive are originated from my blog and website.
But how to get enough designs to post in a blog? The following strategy helped me much.

1. Take part in design related competitions. Display your entries in your blog and explain the logic behind it.
Eg: The design of BarCamp 8 Conference logo held at YAHOO! Bangalore gave me instant recognition among the people related with start-up ventures.
2. Take all the 'thankless' and 'unpaid' job that comes to your way. Since it is an unpaid design work, no need to sacrifice your creativity as in a client project and make sure that you can show this work in your portfolio.
Eg: I voluntarily do all the branding work for my department at IISc Bangalore.
3. My brother is active in forums like Bangalore Open Coffee Club (Google Group), Headstart network (Google Group), Start-up Saturdays at IIMB... He alerts me when some work is advertised there.
4. I regularly visit forums like Smashing Magazine Forum, Design India (Yahoo Group)... Some design works are announced there.
5. Be active in social networking sites or online forums dedicated to design. Discuss your work, take criticisms positively and do the corrections...

These are just pointers. I am sure that the more experienced people in this desiCreative Forum will share their views.
susha07

Post by susha07 »

Hey guys anybuddy know about Outsourcing company. They outsource designing jobs.