Orkut Account

Discuss the tools of our business. From Photoshop to Media Tools!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

heeraly

Orkut Account

Post by heeraly »

How can i still see my orkut account even after I deleted my gmail account and orkut account both? I deleted my orkut account and my gmail account both . so now I cant loggin to my gmail and orkut account but I can still see my orkut profile online . how much time does it take to be permanent deleted.
Saumya

Re: Orkut Account

Post by Saumya »

Are you sure you won't need your orkut profile anymore? This is important, because deleting your profile is totally permanent.

If you’re absolutely sure, follow the steps below to permanently delete your orkut profile:

1. Click settings on the top of any orkut page.
2. On the general tab, click delete my orkut account.
3. You'll be taken to a page that gives further instructions and a link to delete my account. Clicking this link will redirect you to the "Delete orkut" page of your Google Account.
4. Check the box confirming that you really want to permanently delete your orkut profile from your Google Account.
5. Enter your password and click Remove orkut. Your orkut profile will be deleted, but your Google Account will remain active.

Your profile will now rest forever and you won’t be able to bring it back, nor restore any of the information from the deleted profile.

Also keep in mind that any communities you own won't be deleted when you delete your profile. If you'd like to also delete your communities, remember to do so before deleting your profile. Alternatively, you may also transfer ownership of your community to another member. Otherwise, another member may become the moderator of any ownerless communities.
Kikikikikiki bleach-treated my avatar! Isn't she sweet?
Arjun Deol

Re: Orkut Account

Post by Arjun Deol »

why do you want to know torch. all you are doing is link spamming anyway, you moron!
Big Agency. Small Fish.