Beehive Communications

Discuss the Agency. The Good. the Bad. The Ugly. Find out more before you take the leap!

Moderators: kikikikikiki, diptanshu, Dalbir

PoorTrainee

Beehive Communications

Post by PoorTrainee »

Beehive Communications

Tourism Malaysia - one of the most prolific Asian tourism boards has always believed in pushing the envelope. And Beehive Communications Pvt. Ltd. its agency on record for India and West Asia has proved the perfect match. This year Beehive with its work on Tourism Malaysia has been the only recipient of a trophy in the Tourism Category at the New York Festivals.

Manoharan Periasamy, Director – Tourism Malaysia says “As a poster campaign, I was very happy with the interest it generated for our Rainforest World Music Festival 08, especially among young music lovers in India. Now that it has also been recognised in an advertising awards show of repute, our resolve to encourage creativity that works, is only strengthened.” Sanjit Shastri, CEO Beehive Communications adds “With the Bronze World Medal for the entry titled ‘Sound Loop’ in the outdoor category; we have proved that real good work doesn’t need lobbying to be recognised.”

Drawing inspiration from the rainforests of Malaysia, Beehive Communications turned a simple piece of communication into an award winning piece of advertising. Grabbing the Bronze World Medal at the New York Festival, the winning team of Amit Malik (Visualiser), Vinayak Dabolkar (Graphic Artist) and Ashish Sawant (Digital Retouching) lead by Shyamashree D’Mello (Creative Head) have done Beehive proud.

In 2008, Malaysia Tourism initiated a plan to increase traffic from India to Sarawak, Malaysia for the Rainforest World Music Festival. The Rainforest World Music Festival, held yearly in July, sees the coming together of artists from across the globe in the name of music. The goal of the festival is to promote peace and harmony by assembling renowned world musicians.

Deciding that the best mode of communication would be a poster campaign, the creative team at Beehive put their heads together. And what emerged was the ‘Sound Loop’. Displayed in popular music stores and travel agencies, the poster was shortlisted and went on to win bronze. With no other medals in the category, the win secured Beehive’s position as not only being a reliable agency but an equally creative one.
I don't read The Economist
Allen Mathews

Re: Beehive Communications

Post by Allen Mathews »

i didnt know Malaysia Tourism work was being done from out of India?
Hello! I am Allen Mathews. I want to make films.
saintofinternet

Post by saintofinternet »

the beehive communication website is extremely informative about the bees and a very well designed one too. :D
click till it click's ©
Hasmukh

Post by Hasmukh »

saw. okok. not too hot site.
mere...paise zara badhayenge...Boss??
Allen Mathews

Post by Allen Mathews »

hahahah.. very funny!
Hello! I am Allen Mathews. I want to make films.
rahul_kumar

Post by rahul_kumar »

lollll......
Hasmukh

Post by Hasmukh »

Rahul, you should post about your festival at desishoots.com

try here:

http://www.desishoots.com/index.php?/fo ... ls-events/

They will enter it in the calendar.
mere...paise zara badhayenge...Boss??
Saumya

Post by Saumya »

is beehive hiring?
Kikikikikiki bleach-treated my avatar! Isn't she sweet?
amey katkar

Post by amey katkar »

Yeah, some art guys are looking for a job in this space.
no copy only inspiration..whatever
Anjana Kamat

Post by Anjana Kamat »

All that is fine, can we see some work?